Apply for NNH13ZUA003N
- The NASA Headquarters in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NASA SPACE TECHNOLOGY MISSION DIRECTORATE NASA INNOVATIVE ADVANCED CONCEPTS PHASE II STUDIES NASA RESEARCH ANNOUNCEMENT 2013" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 43.009 Cross Agency Support.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2013 and posted on May 21, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 2, 2013 Proposals of no more than 20 pages due Tuesday, July 2, 2013.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Open to Principal Investigators or organizations who have completed a successful Phase I study
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BROAD AGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT (BAA) FOR RESEARCH INITIATIVES AT THE NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL
Previous opportunity: Rural Business Opportunity Grant (RBOG)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NNH13ZUA003N
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NNH13ZUA003N) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS BAA 13 004||BROAD AGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT (BAA) FOR RESEARCH INITIATIVES AT THE NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL|
|W81XWH 13 PRCRP IA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Idea Award with Special Focus|
|W81XWH 13 PRCRP CDA||DoD Peer Reviewed Cancer Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 13 LCRP IDA||DoD Lung Cancer Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 13 LCRP CDA||DoD Lung Cancer Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 13 LCRP CEA||DoD Lung Cancer Clinical Exploration Award|
|W911NF 13 R 0008||Department of Defense (DoD) Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation|
|W81XWH 13 SCIRP CTA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 13 SCI IIRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Investigator Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 13 SCIRP TRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 13 SCIRP QRA||DoD Spinal Cord Injury Qualitative Research Award|
|13 564||Solicitation on Advanced Dry Cooling for Power Plants|
|PD 13 7243||Accelerator Science|
|NNH13ZHA002N NICET||2013 NASA RESEARCH ANNOUNCEMENT NASA INNOVATIONS IN CLIMATE EDUCATION TRIBAL|
|G13AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lake Northern Forest|
|G13AS00051||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G13AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|G13AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida Caribbean CESU|
|L13AS00096||RESEARCH DEVELOPMENT TO PERFORM CADASTRAL COMPUTATIONAL SOFTWARE MODERNIZATION DEVELOPMENT|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NNH13ZUA003N", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.