National Park Service-Communicating Results from Vital Signsâ¿¿ Monitoring (P17AS00496)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Park Service-Communicating Results from Vital Signsâ¿¿ Monitoring" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $59,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00496) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00498||Department of Ecology, Montana State University was chosen for this award because this organization has a long history of demonstrated expertise on Yellowstone Lake related to the cutthroat trout and the lake trout suppression program. They were chos|
|P17AS00501||National Park Service- Nutrient Cycling and Plankton Dynamics of Yellowstone Lake|
|P17AS00502||National Park Service- Provide Technical Assistance to the NPS Greater Yellowstone Inventory and Monitoring Network and the Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F17AS00417||Surveys for Rare Freshwater Mussels in East Texas|
|DOS LONDON PD 2018 01||Future Cybersecurity Leaders Exchange|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00496", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.