National Park Service-Communicating Results from Vital Signsâ¿¿ Monitoring (P17AS00496)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Park Service-Communicating Results from Vital Signsâ¿¿ Monitoring" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $59,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00496) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00498||Department of Ecology, Montana State University was chosen for this award because this organization has a long history of demonstrated expertise on Yellowstone Lake related to the cutthroat trout and the lake trout suppression program. They were chos|
|P17AS00501||National Park Service- Nutrient Cycling and Plankton Dynamics of Yellowstone Lake|
|P17AS00502||National Park Service- Provide Technical Assistance to the NPS Greater Yellowstone Inventory and Monitoring Network and the Great Northern Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|F17AS00417||Surveys for Rare Freshwater Mussels in East Texas|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00496", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.