SNAP E&T DATA Grant (SNAP ETDATA 2017)
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SNAP E&T DATA Grant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.561.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SNAP ETDATA 2017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA FFP 17 000005||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis and Learning (IDEAL)|
|USDA FNS F2S 2018||FY 18 Farm to school Grant|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SNAP ETDATA 2017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.