Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Smart & Moose Mnt (NPS 17 NERO 0080)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Appalachian Trail: FY17 Repair/Rehab Smart & Moose Mnt" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2017 This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award a task agreement under a previously single source justified master cooperative agreement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $67,680.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0080) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00277||Golden Eagle Conservation Planning|
|F17AS00278||Avian Electrocution Risk Assessment|
|NPS 17 NERO 0082||Westfield Wild & Scenic River Assistance|
|F17AS00282||Conserve/Monitor Black-footed Ferrets & Habitats|
|RFA 520 17 000003||Communities Building Peace Together|
|P17AS00456||Support Frederick Douglass Bicentennial Activities and Events|
|INL17CA0054 INLWHPPERU DDR 06292017||International Narcotics and Law Enforcement – Peru Drug Demand Reduction|
|DOS PAS SLO 2017 001||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity: NGO Small Grants Program - Open Competition|
|RFA 675 17 000001||Guinea Financial Accountability Support|
|W911NF 17 S 0011||Proof of Concept Commercialization Pilot Program Innovation Corps @ Department of Defense (I Corps @ DoD)|
|SFOP0002241||Seminar on Controlling Arms Transfers for Serbia|
|SFOP0002242||Strategic Trade Control Assistance for Albania|
|17 PHL NOFO 02||Global Equality Fund: Strengthening Legal Protection for LGBTI Persons|
|P17AS00477||Records Management Interns|
|DHS 17 NPD 007 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeland Security Preparedness Technical Assistance Program (HSPTAP)|
|DHS 17 MT 029 000 99||FY17 Flood Mitigation Assistance|
|DHS 17 MT 047 000 99||FY17 Pre-Disaster Mitigation|
|PASAUS NOFO FY17 2||Young Pacific Leaders Conference 2017/2018|
|17 MMR NOFO 01||Fostering the Environment for Legislative Change in Myanmar|
|NPS 17 NERO 0088||Placement ofTwo Cultural Landscape Maintenance SCA’s for PETE|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0080", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.