Request for Information (RFI): Clean Water Technologies (DE FOA 0001676)
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Information (RFI): Clean Water Technologies" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 30, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2017 Responses to this RFI must be submitted electronically to AMOCleanWater@ee.doe.gov no later than 500 pm (EDT) on July 28, 2017. Responses must be provided as attachments to an email..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0001676) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001718||Development of Transformational Separation and Extraction Processes for Production of Rare Earth Element Materials from Domestic U.S.Coal and Coal By-Products|
|DE FOA 0001728||Advanced Combustion Technologies|
|BIA 000 0006 DEMD||Grant Program to Assess, Evaluate and Promote Development of Tribal Energy and Mineral Resources|
|DE FOA 0001764||Photovoltaics (PV) Innovation Roadmap|
|BIA 000 0007 TEDC||Solicitation for Proposals for the Grant Program to Build Tribal Energy Development Capacity (TEDC)|
|DE FOA 0001790||Advanced Manufacturing Graduate-Level Traineeships|
|P17AS00568||Interagency Wild and Scenic Rivers Fellows|
|DE FOA 0001806||Notice of Intent to Issue DE-FOA-0001662: Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001777||Nonproliferation & Arms Control Program Studies, Training, & Outreach|
|DE FOA 0001807||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled FY 2017 Vehicle Technologies Office Batteries and Electrification to Enable Extreme Fast Charging Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|DE FOA 0001740||Advanced Power Electronics Design for Solar Applications|
|DE FOA 0001818||RFI: Solar Energy Technology Analysis & Data Needs|
|DE FOA 0001821||Notice of Intent (NOI) - Solar Desalination|
|DE FOA 0001812||Notice of Intent to Issue Funding Opportunity Announcement entitled Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine Research and Development|
|DE FOA 0001662||Innovative Solutions for Fish Passage at Hydropower Dams|
|DE FOA 0001792||Novel and Enabling Carbon Capture Transformational Technologies|
|DE FOA 0001813||Medium/Heavy-Duty, On-Road Natural Gas Engine R&D|
|DE FOA 0001644||FOA: State Energy Program 2017 Competitive Awards|
|DE FOA 0001815||Energy Efficiency Research and Development for Fluid-Power Systems In Off-Road Vehicles|
|DE FOA 0001773||FY2018 Scientific Infrastructure Support for CINR Funding Opportunity Announcement|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0001676", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.