Yellowstone Frontcountry Youth Work Projects (P17AS00251)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yellowstone Frontcountry Youth Work Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00251) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 17 104||North India Cyber Security Hackathon|
|ND NOFO 17 103||Conclave on Assessing Inter-State Water Usage in North India|
|ND NOFO 17 105||Civil Society Capacity Building Workshops|
|P17AS00253||Gateway Headquarters Interns|
|P17AS00254||Association for the Study of African American Life and History Projects|
|ND NOFO 17 106||Engaging Youth and Political Leaders from North India|
|ND NOFO 17 107||Women in STEM Roadshow|
|P17AS00263||NCPE Interns at the National Capital Regional Office|
|P17AS00266||National Public Lands Day|
|ND NOFO 17 108||Rural Youth Volunteers|
|P17AS00269||Applying Sound Science to Identify, Inform, Implement, and Track Climate Change Adaptation in the National Park Service with the NPS Climate Change Response Program.|
|P17AS00271||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|BOR UC 17 N008||Water Quality Intern|
|NPS DOIP17AC00373||Conservation Crew for Exit Glacier Area Trails Projects Kenai Fjords National Park|
|P17AS00278||Cultural Resources Transfer of Knowledge Education Project|
|ED GRANTS 051917 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center To Enhance Educational Systems To Promote the Use of Practices Supported by Evidence CFDA Number 84.326K|
|ED GRANTS 051917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects To Improve Algebraic Reasoning for Students With Disabilities in Middle and High School CFDA NUmber 84.32|
|P17AS00280||Creating Smoky Mountain Environmental Leaders|
|ED GRANTS 052217 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Veterans Upward bound Program CFDA Number 84.047V|
|S MK800 17 PAS 02||English Language Program Administration|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00251", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.