Yellowstone Frontcountry Youth Work Projects (P17AS00251)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yellowstone Frontcountry Youth Work Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Funding Announcement is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $61,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00251) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 17 104||North India Cyber Security Hackathon|
|ND NOFO 17 103||Conclave on Assessing Inter-State Water Usage in North India|
|ND NOFO 17 105||Civil Society Capacity Building Workshops|
|P17AS00253||Gateway Headquarters Interns|
|P17AS00254||Association for the Study of African American Life and History Projects|
|ND NOFO 17 106||Engaging Youth and Political Leaders from North India|
|ND NOFO 17 107||Women in STEM Roadshow|
|P17AS00263||NCPE Interns at the National Capital Regional Office|
|P17AS00266||National Public Lands Day|
|ND NOFO 17 108||Rural Youth Volunteers|
|P17AS00269||Applying Sound Science to Identify, Inform, Implement, and Track Climate Change Adaptation in the National Park Service with the NPS Climate Change Response Program.|
|P17AS00271||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|BOR UC 17 N008||Water Quality Intern|
|NPS DOIP17AC00373||Conservation Crew for Exit Glacier Area Trails Projects Kenai Fjords National Park|
|P17AS00278||Cultural Resources Transfer of Knowledge Education Project|
|ED GRANTS 051917 001||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: National Center To Enhance Educational Systems To Promote the Use of Practices Supported by Evidence CFDA Number 84.326K|
|ED GRANTS 051917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination To Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects To Improve Algebraic Reasoning for Students With Disabilities in Middle and High School CFDA NUmber 84.32|
|P17AS00280||Creating Smoky Mountain Environmental Leaders|
|ED GRANTS 052217 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Veterans Upward bound Program CFDA Number 84.047V|
|S MK800 17 PAS 02||English Language Program Administration|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00251", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.