Apply for PAR 16 156
- The HHS-NIH11 in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NIDCR Dual Degree Dentist Scientist Pathway to Independence Award (K99/R00)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2016 and posted on Mar 29, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 07, 2019.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Small Community Air Service Development Program
Previous opportunity: National Park Service: Archaeological Testing of the Bartlett Homestead Site
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAR 16 156
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAR 16 156) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 16 014||Targeted Capacity Expansion: Medication Assisted Treatment - Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction (MAT-PDOA) grants|
|RFA AI 16 025||Prevention Innovation Program III (PIP) (R01)|
|CDC RFA DP14 141803CONT16||National Implementation and Dissemination for Chronic Disease Prevention|
|SP 16 006||Strategic Prevention Framework for Prescription Drugs (SPF Rx)|
|SP 16 005||Grants to Prevent Prescription Drug/Opioid Overdose-Related Deaths (PDO)|
|RFA AI 16 034||Partnerships for Countermeasures against Select Pathogens (R01)|
|CDC RFA IP16 1602PPHF16||HPV Roundtable: Creating a National Network of Partners to Promote Cancer Prevention through Human Papillomavirus Vaccination- Financed in Part by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds|
|PA 16 158||New Technologies for the Glycosciences (R41/R42)|
|SM 16 010||Cooperative Agreements for Tribal Behavioral Health|
|PA 16 157||New Technologies for the Glycosciences (R43/R44)|
|RFA MH 17 400||Adult Maturational Changes and Dysfunctions in Emotion Regulation (R21)|
|HRSA 16 182||Dental Faculty Development and Loan Repayment Program|
|CDC RFA GH14 141903CONT16||Advancing National Public Health Institutes Globally|
|CDC RFA EH15 150702CONT16||Support for Public Health Drinking Water Programs to Improve Efficiency & Effectiveness for Controlling Drinking Water Exposures|
|CDC RFA OT13 130304CONT16||Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement|
|RFA RM 16 007||NIH Director's Transformative Research Awards (R01)|
|RFA RM 16 004||NIH Director's New Innovator Award Program (DP2)|
|RFA RM 16 005||NIH Pioneer Award Program (DP1)|
|RFA 621 16 000012||Comprehensive Health Services Delivery (CHSD)|
|CDC RFA CK16 1605||Capacity building for ecological surveillance of viral hemorrhagic fevers in Sierra Leone|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAR 16 156", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.