Apply for P16AS00310
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Stabilization and Repair of the Bartlett Cabin, Pecos National Historical Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cultural Landscapes Inventory â¿¿ Washington DC Historic Golf Courses
Previous opportunity: Academic Review of Money Laundering Cases in Colombia
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00310
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00310) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00311||Cultural Landscapes Inventory â¿¿ Washington DC Historic Golf Courses|
|USGS FA 16 0312||Notice of Intent - Quaternary Map of Southern Minnesota at 1:500,000|
|L16AS00241||BLM OR/WA, Inventory of Vernal Pool Suitable Habitat, Klamath Falls Resource Area|
|P16AS00308||Air Quality and Air Pollution Sources in Several Western National Parks|
|P16AS00314||Intermountain West Data Warehouse – Western Air Quality Study|
|P16AS00313||Engaging Diverse Youth on Climate Change Through Place-Based Learning|
|L16AS00243||BLM OR/WA, Malheur County Flood Damaged Roads, Vale District|
|L16AS00040||BLM WY Little Snake River Aspen Project|
|L16AS00195||BLM-New Mexico Native Plant Material Collection and Development|
|BOR PN 16 N009||Yankee Fork Pole Flat Habitat Enhancement and Adaptive Management|
|P16AS00319||Develop Seed and Nursery Plant Stock for NPS and Los Angeles Area Revegetation Projects|
|L16AS00245||BLM OR/WA Upper/Middle Rogue River Watershed Restoration, Medford District|
|USGS 16 FA 0310||Notice of Intent|
|USGS FA 16 0315||Notice of Intent - Ohio’s Contribution to the Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition 2016|
|USGS 16 FA 0318||Assessing Haywired Scenario|
|L16AS00242||BLM-MT, Soil Moisture Monitoring, Montana State Office|
|L16AS00244||BLM-MT, Pryor Mountain Bladderpod Monitoring|
|USGS FA 16 0321||Notice of Intent - Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition Project FY2016-17|
|L16AS00247||BLM WY Special Status Species Populations and Habitat|
|F16AS00327||Construct Fishway for Beaver Lake Dam, Oyster Bay, New York|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00310", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.