Apply for P16AS00307
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent: Teacher Ranger Teacher" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 14, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $290,615.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Threatened and Endangered Species Recovery Fund
Previous opportunity: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Assessment: Invasion of the Asian Swamp Eels in the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area- NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00307
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00307) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCO 200 16 GR068||Academic Review of Money Laundering Cases in Colombia|
|P16AS00320||Increasing Capacity and Sustainability for the 50th Anniversary of the National Trails System Act|
|RFA 603 16 000003||Workforce Development Program - Djibouti|
|P16AS00194||Base Cooperative Agreement between the National Park Service and Groundwork USA|
|ND NOFO 16 104||All-India Alumni Conference|
|ND NOFO 16 105||Framing the Debate on Climate Change|
|NPSNOIBITH1601156||EKiP Houston Focus City Project|
|P16AS00348||Cultural Resource Enterprise GIS|
|P16AS00352||Intermountain West Data Warehouse|
|ED GRANTS 071816 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Equity Assistance Centers (EAC) CFDA Number 84.004D|
|P16AS00338||Glenn Falls and Jackson Gap Trail Crew|
|NPS DOIP16AC01080||Conservaton Crew For projects in KOTZ|
|NPS DOIP16AC01081||Work Crew for Western Artic Parklands Kotzebue AK|
|ED GRANTS 072116 001||OSERS: OSEP: National Technical Assistance Center to Increase the Participation and Improve the Performance of Students with Disabilities on State and Districtwide Assessments CFDA Number 84.326G|
|P16AS00373||Notice of Intent: Engaging Young Adults with community based conservation and recreation enhancement projects|
|H NOFO 16 102||Workshop On Trafficking in Persons: Amplifying Lessons from Swaraksha Caravan|
|ND NOFO 16 106||Five Step Guide to Creating U.S.-Indian Partnerships|
|ND NOFO 16 107||U.S.-India Young Leaders Program (U.S.-India YLP)|
|ND NOFO 16 108||Effective Communication Strategies to Prevent and Counter Violence Against Women|
|P16AS00390||Notice of Intent: Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project 2016|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00307", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.