Apply for RFA INDONESIA 497 11 000004
- The Agency for International Development in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Papua Agricultural Development Alliance III (PADA III)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 20, 2011 and posted on Apr 20, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 6, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $10,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- U.S. Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs), Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs), U.S. Universities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: DoD Ovarian Cancer Translational Pilot Award
Previous opportunity: Clean Cities Community Readiness and Planning for Plug In Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA INDONESIA 497 11 000004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA INDONESIA 497 11 000004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AMS FV 2011||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Farm Bill|
|USDA GRANTS 050211 001||National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications|
|P11AC00165||Weed Management Grand Teton National Park, Teton County Weed and Pest|
|USAID TANZANIA 11 005 RFA||IMPROVING NUTRITION IN TANZANIA|
|NPSNOISOPN110378||Monitoring of grassland vegetation|
|USDA AMS FMPP 2011||2011 Farmers Market Promotion Program Grants|
|USDA GRANTS 122904 002||Scientific Cooperation Research Program|
|RDBCP 11 01 RCDG||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|USDA GRANTS 122904 003||Scientific Cooperation Exchange Program|
|517 13 00005||Improving agricultural practices to protect Dominican Republic watersheds|
|USDA NRCS 10 003||IRRIGATION AND ACCESS RELATED TECHNICAL SERVICES|
|USDA NIFA SCRI 005437||Specialty Crop Research Initiative Request for Pre-Applications (RFPA)|
|USDA NIFA BFR 005436||Beginning Farmer and Rancher Development Program|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 005517||Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative|
|USDA FSA CA 2016 001||Outreach and Education, Technical Assistance, and Financial Education for FSA Programs, Functions, and Activities|
|USDA NIFA EF47 005516||1890 Facilities Grant Program (Renewals)|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 005515||National Institute of Food and Agriculture International Wheat Yield Partnership Program|
|BOR UC 16 N002||Salinity Control Projects, State of Colorado|
|USDA NIFA TCRGP 005536||Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program (TCRGP)|
|USDA NIFA BRAP 005435||Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA INDONESIA 497 11 000004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.