Apply for HHS 2012 ACF ACYF AK 0284
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.092 Affordable Care Act (ACA) Personal Responsibility Education Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2012 and posted on Jun 22, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 6, 2012 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $18,652,200.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Small businesses For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Private institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
- Eligibility is limited to local organizations and entities, including faith based organizations or consortia, located in Florida, Indiana, North Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, the Marshall Islands and Palau.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: National HIV Program
Previous opportunity: Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2012 ACF ACYF AK 0284
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2012 ACF ACYF AK 0284) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2012 ACF OCS ET 0301||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Results Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) Next Generation Center of Excellence (COE)|
|HHS 2012 ACF OCS ET 0539||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Organizational Standards Center of Excellence (COE)|
|HHS 2012 ACL TC 1216||Improving Coordinated Transportation Systems for People with Disabilities and Older Adults|
|HHS 2012 ACL BC 1217||Building the Business Capacity of Aging and Disability Community Based Networks for Managed Long Term Services and Supports|
|HHS 2012 ACF OCC LH 0554||National Child Care Consumer Education Referral Hotline and Website|
|HHS 2012 ACF OPRE PH 0566||Enhanced Employment Services for Victims of Trafficking Demonstration|
|HS 12 001||Research initiative on poverty, inequality, self sufficiency and mobility among Hispanic populations in the US|
|HHS 2013 ACL DA 1301||Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Title VI Tribal Organizations Impacted by National Disasters Declared by the President|
|HHS 2013 ACL AIDD DD 0041||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0580||Building Child Welfare Capacity for Continuous Quality Improvement Project|
|HHS 2011 ACF ORR RE 0173||Ethnic Community Self Help Program|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R05 0479||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee City of Detroit within Wayne County, Michigan|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R04 0362||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Sunflower County, Mississippi|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R02 0457||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Jersey City within Hudson County, New Jersey|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R03 0477||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee City of Baltimore, Maryland|
|HHS 2013 ACF OHS CH R03 0339||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee Washington, District of Columbia|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CO 0586||Adoption Recruitment Campaign and Response Initiative|
|HHS 2013 ACF ACYF CS 0579||Tribal Title IV E Plan Development Grants|
|HHS 2013 ACL OEA IR 0040||The Eldercare Locator|
|HHS 2013 ACF OPRE PD 0549||Family Self Sufficiency and Stability Research Scholars Network|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2012 ACF ACYF AK 0284", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.