Opportunity Information: Apply for P16AS00385
Apply for P16AS00385
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, information and statistics, natural resources, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Potomac River Gorge Environmental History and Historic Resource Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent to Award only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P11AC30805 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $79,018.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of the Interior, National Park Service
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Regional Development
Next opportunity: EDWARDS AFB CLEO
Previous opportunity: Preservation and Documentation of National Park Service Museum Collections
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00385
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Subscribe to Leads
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00385", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.