Provide 21st Century Interns at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park (P17AS00640)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Provide 21st Century Interns at Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00640) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00643||Visitor Use Research at Jimmy Carter NHS|
|NPSNOIZION1701287||WUI fuels defensible space project|
|NPSNOISAAN1701372||Cultural Landscape Preservation Interns|
|NPSNOIBRCA1701281||Remove hazard trees and fuels|
|P17AS00646||Native Plant Seed Collection Program for Lake Mead National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00647||Assess Impact and Recovery of Benthic Invertebrates Following Piscicide Use in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|P17AS00649||Notice of Intent: Improving Relationships with Native American Communities with the Next Generation Ranger Corps Employment Program|
|F17AS00388||Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|NPSNOINTIR1701184||Route 66 National Collaboration|
|NPSNOIVALL1701402||Ecosystem restoration and public interpretation programs with Los Amigos de Valles Caldera.|
|NPSNOIIMRCRM1701400||Historic Preservation Internships in Historic Architecture and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00651||Santa Rosa Island Archeological Data Recovery|
|BOR UC 17 N016||Grand Valley Power Plant Rehabilitation - Switch Gears, Controls, and Electrical|
|P17AS00652||Landscape Ecology and Conservation Biology of bats in Eastern Nevada|
|USGS FA 17 0400||Notice of Intent: Indiana Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition (GLGMC), FY 2017-2018|
|F17AS00391||Upper Midwest and Great Lakes Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|USGS 17 FA 0215||Notice of Intent - Framework for PAD-US and National Biogeographic Map Support|
|P17AS00654||Analysis of Late Pleistocene and Holocene Environmental Change and Landscape Evolution in White Sands National Monument|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00640", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.