Sign and Trail Maintenance (P17AS00716)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Sign and Trail Maintenance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00716) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR GP 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award Three Lakes Peer Review|
|P17AS00718||RMYC Interns working directly with a Wilderness Trail Crew|
|P17AS00720||Archeological Survey of Lyons Ranch Historic District Roads|
|P17AS00719||Estimating risk to humpback whales from shipping: a comparative approach from Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska, and Francisco Coloane Marine Protected Area, Chile|
|P17AS00722||Internships to Assess Damage along Trailsâ¿¿ Blue Ridge Parkway|
|P17AS00723||Refinement of a Cultural Resources Location Probability Model and Long-term Management Tool for Death Valley National Park.|
|P17AS00725||Shoreline Highway Emergency Repairs Habitat Restoration: Slide Ranch milemarker 8.05|
|P17AS00727||Notice of Intent: Sand Creek Massacre NHS/Kiowa County Agreement|
|F17AS00425||Region 4 Genetic Management Plans|
|P17AS00728||Youth in GIS and Resource Management|
|P17AS00729||Partnering For Bat Conservation in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|NOIP17AC01110||White Nose Syndrome Education and Secondary Impact Assessment|
|P17AS00731||Support Community Assistance Fellows|
|P17AS00733||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities, Phase I: Impacts Analysis|
|P17AS00734||Formulation and Estimation of the Tradeoff between Fuels and Preparedness Budgets using Translog Econometric Production Function.|
|F17AS00427||Developing a Landscape Conservation Design for the Middle Mississippi River Partnership Phase I|
|NOIP17AC01222||Management for the Conservation of Park Grasslands|
|P17AS00737||Comparative Landscape Scale Cultural Resource Conservation: Maryland and Virginia|
|F17AS00430||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00716", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.