Apply for P16AS00040
- The DOI-NPS in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Affairs Intern" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 28, 2016 and posted on Jan 28, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00020 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $46,545.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Wildlife Without Borders – Latin America and the Caribbean (South America)
Previous opportunity: Brown Tree Snake Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00040
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00040) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FY16||National Summer Transportation Institute|
|P16AS00038||NPS Alaska Centennial Science and Stewardship Symposium|
|ED GRANTS 020116 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Predominantly Black Institutions (PBI) Formula Grant Program CFDA Number 84.031P|
|P16AS00043||Rehabilitate Martha Falls Trail|
|P16AS00044||Hydrologic Control, Formative Geometry, and Physical Habitat of Sandbars in the Niobrara River, Nebraska|
|ED GRANTS 020216 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Educational Opportunity Centers (EOC) Program CFDA Number 84.066A|
|ED GRANTS 020316 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) State Personnel Development Grants (SPDG) Program CFDA Number 84.323A|
|P16AS00032||Historically Black Colleges|
|ED GRANTS 020516 001||Under the Small, Rural School Achievement (SRSA) Program CFDA 84.358A|
|APP005BIHCE||Comprehensive in-School Civic Education Program|
|DOS LONDON PD 2016 02||Build Your Own Campaign|
|P16AS00022||Learning Summit: Learning from Outside In|
|ED GRANTS 021116 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services Program CFDA Number 84.250L|
|16 C P TTHP 001||COE Technical Training and Human Performance|
|NPS DOIP16AC00204||Alaska SCA Academy|
|ED GRANTS 021616 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A|
|DOSGEO 16 GR 002 GEO 022216||English Language Training for Media in Georgia|
|ED GRANTS 022216 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.382B|
|HE1254 16 R 9999||Grants to Military-Connected Local Educational Agencies for Academic and Support Programs (MCASP)|
|ED GRANTS 022616 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Office of Special Programs (OSEP): Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities: Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA Number 84.328C|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00040", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.