Apply for P16AS00407
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Reconstruction in the Northeast: Produce a Special History Study and Interpretive Development Workshop on Reconstruction for Sites in the Northeast Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to enter agreement with Organization of American Historians without additional competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $104,003.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Species Recovery Grants to States (Section 6 Program)
Previous opportunity: Inventorying and Monitoring Natural Resources Status and Trends in the National Park System
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00407
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00407) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 16 NERO 0121||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Alternative Transportation Program at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (DEWA) FY 2016|
|NPS 16 NERO 0122||Science Communication Outreach for the Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network|
|NPS 16 NERO 0124||Document and Evaluate the Cultural Landscape of Wilderness Battlefield, Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park|
|NPS 16 NERO 0123||Document, Evaluate, and Prescribe Treatment, Cultural Landscape of Fredericksburg National Cemetery|
|P16AS00409||Historic Resource Study for Thomas Stone National Historic Site|
|NPS 16 NERO 0125||NOI TA: Cultural Landscape Preservation Planning Intern|
|NPS 16 NERO 0126||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Rehabilitate Raymondskill Trail and Viewing Platforms – Delaware Water Gap NRA|
|CTP CTAQM 16 009||Technical Support to a Global Counterterrorism Forum Initiative on Soft Target Protection|
|DOS KAZ AST ESF 16 001||Professional Training in the U.S. for English Speaking Kazakhstani Journalists|
|NPS 16 NERO 0127||NOI TA: Forest community composition and natural canopy disturbance in the National Park Service Eastern Rivers and Mountains Network|
|NPS 16 NERO 0128||Document, Evaluate, and Prescribe Treatment, Cultural Landscape of Harriet Tubman National Historical Park|
|NPSNOINTIR1601204||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD - Historic Buildings/Structures Survey and Condition Assessment associated with the Santa Fe Trail in Kansas|
|PM PMWRA 16 062||16.PMWRA.Project2.Panjsher.Afghanistan.NOFO|
|FA5577945||U.S. Speaker and Specialist Program for Brazil|
|NPS 16 NERO 0131||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD: Communications/Media & Museum Services/Archives Interns at Fort Monroe NM|
|P16AS00439||Update Channel Islands National Park Cultural Resources Geographic Information System|
|P16AS00444||PARTNERING FOR PRESERVATION TECHNOLOGY 2015|
|NPS 16 NERO 0129||Operate, Maintain, and Enhance Acadia National Park’s Alternative Transportation System|
|P16AS00448||Administrative History: Longfellow House - Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site|
|NPS 16 NERO 0134||Resource Based Geospatial and Enterprise GIS Support to the Northeast Region of the National Park Service|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00407", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.