Apply for RFA 112 14 000001
- The Azerbaijan USAID Baku in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Request for Applications (RFA) No. RFA 112 14 000001Azerbaijan Media Support Activity (AMSA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 6, 2014 and posted on May 21, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 7, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $2,400,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,400,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Economic Modeling for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Tuberculosis and School Health
Previous opportunity: U.S. India 2014 and Beyond Charting the Roadmap for Strategic Cooperation in Security, Trade, and Bilateral Relations
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 112 14 000001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 112 14 000001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 14 NERO 0024||New England National Scenic Trail Implementation|
|RDUP 14 01 PTV||Public Television Digital Transition Grant Program|
|SCAKAB 14 GR 006 SCA 05222014||Television Broadcast Trucks|
|AID RFA 641 14 000009||USAID/GHANAS STRENGTHENING ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISMS PROJECT|
|RFA 520 14 000006||Community Strengthening Project|
|F14AS00201||Virgin River Resource Management and Recovery Program|
|F14AS00200||Professor, Animal Range Science, Montana State University|
|F14AS00203||Implement PPJV Conservation Activities in Montana|
|SCAKAB 14 CA 007 SCA 05282014||Outfitting and Management of Computer Labs at Public University Womens Dormitories in Afghanistan|
|CNCS COOP 05292014||FY 2014 Training and Technical Assistance Regional Training Conferences|
|WHAP WHAAQPPC 14 001||Summer Leadership Program for Cuban Youth|
|NPS 14 NERO 0025||Provincetown, Truro, and Wellfleet Bicycle and Pedestrian Master Plan|
|APS 114 14 000001||Youth Development in Georgia|
|ECA ECAAE 15 003||FY 2015 Global Undergraduate Exchange Program|
|CNCS GRANTS 05302014||2014 Volunteer Generation Fund|
|INLEA INLCJ 14 010||Strengthening Cross Border Wildlife Enforcement|
|NPS 14 NERO 0026||Freedoms Way Heritage Association Management Plan|
|NPS 14 NERO 0027||Wheeling National Heritage Area|
|NPS 14 NERO 0028||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 14 NERO 0029||The Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 112 14 000001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.