Apply for RFA OAA 10 000011
- The Agency for International Development in the education employment, labor and training energy environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Vocational Training and Education for Clean Energy (VOC TEC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 7, 2010 and posted on Sep 7, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 27, 2010.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Employment, Labor and Training Energy Environment
Next opportunity: Fall 2011 EPA Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Fellowships For Graduate Environmental Study
Previous opportunity: Discovery Research K 12
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OAA 10 000011
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OAA 10 000011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.