Apply for F16AS00176
- The DOI-FWS in the environment, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Act; Restoring Salt marsh and Estuarine Function in the Narrow and Maidford River drainages, Rhode Island" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.677.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2016 and posted on Apr 18, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,237,600.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NHLBI TOPMed Program: Integrative Omics Approaches for Analysis of TOPMed Data (U01)
Previous opportunity: Machine Learning and Understanding for
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00176
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F16AS00176) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00272||Development of a statistical adaptive monitoring framework for sea otters in Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve|
|F17AS00322||Mexican Wolf Recovery Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00176", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.