Apply for P16AS00597
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Increase and enhance endangered coho salmon overwinter habitat through restoration of floodplain processes in Lagunitas Creek, and invasive weed control in Marin County, CA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 01, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 15, 2016 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with GGNPC..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $259,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 2017 Preservation Technology and Training Grants
Previous opportunity: Archeological Documentation and Inventory of the Honouliuli National Monument
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00597
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00597) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR MP 16 N029||Continuation of Rosewood Creek Restoration|
|BOR GP 16 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks - Upper Missour River Pallid Sturgeon Study|
|P16AS00598||Cave Lighting and Algae Study: Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico|
|P16AS00595||Fisheries Information Systems History and Environmental Survey for Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|NOIP16AC01378||Plant Species Verification and Checklists for Northern Great Plains Parks - NOTICE OF INTENT|
|F16AS00448||KLAMATH BASIN RESTORATION PLANNING, IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING PROGRAM|
|P16AS00601||Santa Cruz Island Vegetation Classification and Mapping Project|
|P16AS00602||Interns to Support Resource Management, Interpretation and Visitor and Resource Protection at CUGA|
|BOR MP 16 N028||Porterville Irrigation District (PID) In-Lieu Project|
|P16AS00608||Captive Rearing of Mountain Yellow-legged Frogs for Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks|
|P16AS00610||Community Outreach Coordinator|
|NPS 16 NERO 0210||Fall migration, swarming, and hibernation ecology of northern long-eared bats at Cape Cod National Seashore, and implication for ameliorating impacts of white-nose syndrome.|
|F16AS00451||Endangered Species Conservation, Recovery Implementation Funds|
|F16AS00444||Contaminants, Age, and Growth Studies for Sturgeon (Acipenser spp.) in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Bay-Delta, CA|
|USGS 16 FA 0446||Notice of Intent|
|P16AS00625||FY 2017 Provide for the operation of the William O. Douglas Outdoor Classroom (WODOC).|
|NPS 16 NERO 0135||Preservation, Rehabilitation and Interpretive Support for Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park|
|P16AS00626||Climate Data Management for the North Coast and Cascades Network|
|P16AS00627||Kaloko-HonokÅhau National Historical Park Groundwater Stewardship Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00597", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.