Apply for ED GRANTS 040213 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Advanced Placement (AP) Test Fee Program CFDA Number 84.330B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.330 Advanced Placement Program (Advanced Placement Test Fee Advanced Placement Incentive Program Grants).
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 2, 2013 and posted on Apr 2, 2013.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 3, 2013 Applications Available April 2, 2013. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications June 3, 2013..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $28,727,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 44 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible Applicants SEAs in any State, including the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the United States Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and the freely associated states of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, and the Republic of Palau (subject to continued eligibility). Note For the purposes of this program, the Bureau of Indian Education in the U.S. Department of the Interior is treated as an SEA.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Food Protection Rapid Response Team
Previous opportunity: Reading Enhancement for Advancing Development (READ) activity
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 040213 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 040213 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SOL 268 13 000002||University Scholarship Program (V)|
|SCAPPD 13 CA 047 SCA 04082013||Establishment of an Academic Partnership in Gender and Development Studies with the Lahore College for Women University in Lahore, Pakistan|
|WASO NPS P13AC00199||Task Agreement with Greening Youth for Intern|
|P13AS00030||Resource Conservation Intern|
|ED GRANTS 041613 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Training for Realtime Writers Program CFDA Number 84.116K|
|P13AC00220||Climate Change Adaptation Planning, NOI not a request for proposals|
|SCAPPD 13 CA 051 SCA 04172013||Establishment of an Academic Partnership in Communication Design with the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture in Karachi, Pakistan|
|ED GRANTS 041713 003||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Fulbright Hays Group Projects Abroad Program Short Term Projects CFDA Number 84.021A|
|P13AS00037||2013 Underground Railroad Conference|
|ED GRANTS 041813 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children With Disabilities Center on Dispute Resolution CFDA Number 84.326X|
|DHS 13 CIS 010 002||FY 2013 Citizenship and Integration Direct Services Grant Program Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|ED GRANTS 042313 001||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Education Research CFDA Number 84.305A|
|ED GRANTS 042313 002||Institute of Sciences (IES) Research Training Program in the Education Sciences CFDA Number 84.305B|
|ED GRANTS 042313 003||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Education Research and Development Centers CFDA Number 84.305C|
|ED GRANTS 042313 004||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Statistical Research Methodology in Education CFDA Number 84.305D|
|ED GRANTS 042313 005||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Partnerships and Collaborations Focused on Problems of Practice or Policy CFDA Number 84.305H|
|NPS WASO P13AC00258||Urban Archeology Intent to Award Notice|
|P13AS00042||NPS Academy Student Interns|
|ED GRANTS 042513 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.328M|
|ED GRANTS 050213 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Fulbright Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) Fellowship Program CFDA Number 84.022A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 040213 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.