Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AK 0984
- The Administration for Children Families ACYF/FYSB in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Personal Responsibility Education Program (PREP) Competitive Grants under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.092 Affordable Care Act (ACA) Personal Responsibility Education Program.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 6, 2015 and posted on Mar 6, 2015.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 5, 2015 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $30,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Independent school districts Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Small businesses City or township governments.
- Eligibility is limited to local organizations and entities,including consortia, located in Florida, Indiana, North Dakota, Texas, Virginia, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, the Marshall Islands and Palau. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Logistical Support for Violence Prevention Program
Previous opportunity: GLRI93 Six Month Youth Team Wetland Restoration, NOI Not a Request for Applicants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AK 0984
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AK 0984) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DD 0099||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF EV 0975||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grant Program/National Domestic Violence Hotline|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA OI 0098||U.S. Administration on Aging National Resource Centers on Older Indians, Alaska Natives and Native Hawaiians|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LM 0101||Senior Legal Helplines and Model Approaches Technical Assistance|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA LA 0100||National Legal Resource Center|
|HHS 2015 ACL AIDD DH 0095||Help America Vote Act (HAVA)|
|HHS 2015 ACF ACYF CA 0961||Implementation Grants to Develop A Model Intervention for Youth/Young Adults With Child Welfare Involvement At Risk of Homelessness|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FX 0951||Health Profession Opportunity Grants to Serve TANF Recipients and Other Low Income Individuals|
|HHS 2015 ACF OFA FY 0952||Health Profession Opportunity Grants for Tribes, Tribal Organizations or Tribal College or University|
|HHS 2015 ACL AOA FP 0092||PPHF 2015 Evidence Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2015 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2015)|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC R11 0997||Region XI American Indian Alaska Native (AI/AN) Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HC R12 0994||Region XII Migrant and Seasonal Worker (MSHS) Collaboration Office|
|HHS 2015 ACL CCASD LT 0102||Lifespan Respite Care Program Technical Assistance|
|APS 169 15 000001||SERBIA CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS|
|HHS 2015 ACF OCS EI 1005||Assets for Independence Demonstration Program|
|HHS 2015 ACF OPRE PD 0977||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|OVC 2015 4225||OVC FY 15 American Indian/Alaska Native Training and Technical Assistance Program Competitive Solicitation|
|OVC 2015 4226||OVC FY 15 National Indian Nations Conference Justice for Victims of Crime|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR RG 0987||Refugee Family Child Care Microenterprise Development Program|
|OVC 2015 4228||OVC FY 15 Comprehensive Services for Victims of All Forms of Human Trafficking|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2015 ACF ACYF AK 0984", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.