Apply for 650 11 004
- The Bolivia USAID La Paz in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Teacher Professional Development and Infrastructure Program (TPDI Program) in South Sudan" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 16, 2011 and posted on Feb 2, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 7, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $30,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- Please note that this is for USAID/Sudan (not USAID/Boliva). This new attached is Amendment 01 to the RFA to add the Questions and Answers for the RFA. Please review carefully. Thank you.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Lasker Clinical Research Scholars Program (SI2)
Previous opportunity: Pathways for Participation Strengthening the Civil Society Response to HIV in Vietnam Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 650 11 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (650 11 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS NOI WASO 2240110091||Green Infrastructure Demonstration Projects, Education and Partnership Building|
|ED GRANTS 020811 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language Program CFDA Number 84.016A|
|ED GRANTS 020911 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Native Hawaiian Education Program CFDA Number 84.362A|
|ED GRANTS 021711 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Professional Development for Arts Educators (PDAE) Program CFDA Number 84.351C|
|ED GRANTS 022211 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Presidential Academies CFDA Number 84.215A|
|ED GRANTS 022311 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Predominantly Black Institutions Competitive Grant Program CFDA Number 84.382A|
|S LMAQM RFA CA 11 EUR 003||U.S. Kosovo Youth Exchange Program|
|SCAPPD 11 CA 111 SCA 022511||Establishment of a Partnership in English with Kabul Education University, Afghanistan|
|S LMAQM RFA CA 11 EUR 004||Civic Education Through English Language|
|ED GRANTS 030111 001||Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA Number 84.328C|
|ED GRANTS 030111 002||Training and Information for Parents of Children With Disabilities Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.328M|
|ED GRANTS 030311 001||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Education Research Program CFDA Number 84.305A 1|
|ED GRANTS 030311 002||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Education Research Program CFDA Number 84.305A 2|
|ED GRANTS 030311 003||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Education Research Training Program CFDA Number 84.305B|
|ED GRANTS 030311 004||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Research on Statistical and Research Methodology in Education CFDA Number 84.305D|
|ED GRANTS 030311 005||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Evaluation of State and Local Education Programs and Policies CFDA Number 84.305E|
|ED GRANTS 030311 006||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Special Education Research Program CFDA Number 84.324A 1|
|ED GRANTS 030311 007||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Special Education Research Program CFDA Number 84.324A 2|
|ED GRANTS 030311 008||Institute of Education Sciences (IES) Special education Research Training Program CFDA Number 84.324B|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "650 11 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.